Posted Dec 9th 2013 12:59PM
In addition to the Fast & Furious tribute video, which has been seen more than 25 million times, fans around the world have been organizing car cruises as a memorial to Paul Walker and driver Roger Rodas. A video report on CNN says that more than 1,000 people showed up to the fatal crash site yesterday for a memorial, which included a car rally and show.
While the report indicates all sorts of cars and motorcycles showed up, a Toyota Supra similar to the one from final scenes of the original The Fast and The Furious can be seen in the background of the video. One fan even constructed a huge posterboard for fans of Walker and Rodas to sign.
Scroll down to watch the video, and check out some of the AP and Getty images from the memorial as well. Oh and oddly enough, Fast & Furious 6 goes on sale tomorrow, although Universal says it will be giving a portion of sale proceeds to Walker's charity, Reach Out WorldWide.
Related GalleryPaul Waker Dead in Car Crash - Fast and Furious Movie Star Dies + Dangerous Car Crash Fires
PAUL WALKER CRASH UPDATES:
- Paul Walker autopsy results revealed, Fast and Furious 7 production suspended
- Porsche "widow maker" Carerra GT malfunction blamed for Paul Walker's fatal crash?
- Paul Walker secretly bought engagement ring for couple who couldn't afford it
- Was Paul Walker's deadly crash fueled by his fast and furious passion for cars?
- CNN says drag racing or another car could have played a role in Paul Walker's death