Posted Sep 30th 2014 11:30AM
According to retail giant Wal-Mart, actor and comedian Tracy Morgan and others involved in his limousine crash were not wearing seat belts when their vehicle was struck by a Wal-Mart truck back in a June. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. made its contention in a court filing responding to a lawsuit by Morgan and three other plaintiffs over the shocking crash on the New Jersey Turnpike.
Click here to watch the video report above for the latest news updates as this story develops.
- Comedian Tracy Morgan injured in fatal highway collision
- Report: Tracy Morgan crash sparks another debate over tired truckers
- Russian propane truck crashes, explosion happens next to fuel truck
- Truck crash causing shocking cow tipping accident caught on dash cam
- Wild truck tire explosion causes crash and massive mayhem