Toronto Auto Show 2014: Auto Exotica exhibit features Canada's best supercars
Posted Feb 14th 2014 10:00AM
As a long-time fan favourite, the Auto Exotica exhibit at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show features several of the world's hottest supercars and luxury vehicles from the world's most daring manufacturers. This year, the 2014 Canadian International Auto Show is host to some very sought after exotic car debuts, with the McLaren P1 being shown for the first time in Canada, a couple rare Ferrari race cars, a carbon clad Aston Martin Vanquish and the Canadian debut of the new Maserati Ghibli.
Also included in this year's display are exotics from the likes of Lamborghini, Lotus, Bentley and Rolls-Royce and many classics including a tribute salute to racer Ron Fellows featuring many of his easily recognized cars on hand. If you're heading to the 2014 Toronto Auto Show between February 14-23, be sure to check out the adrenalin-drenched display at the show (for a travel guide to the show, click here).
Click here to check out our photo gallery shot live from Auto Exotica at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show.
RELATED 2014 TORONTO AUTO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Toronto Auto Show 2014: tickets, travel and highlights
- HIGHLIGHTS: We obsessively cover the 2014 Toronto Auto Show
- Top 10 things to see and do at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show
- Toronto Auto Show 2014: Auto Exotica exhibit features Canada's best supercars
- Muscle Car Alley and Cruise Nationals at Toronto Auto Show
- 2014 Toronto Auto Show features today's top tuners at Sport Compact Evolution
Related GalleryToronto Auto Show - Auto Exotica
FOLLOW AUTOBLOG CANADA
Follow us on FacebookFollow
Get updates from Autoblog Canada posted directly to your News Feed.