Toronto Auto Show 2014: Muscle Car Alley and Cruise Nationals Highlights
Posted Feb 18th 2014 2:45PM
The 2014 Toronto Auto Show wouldn't be a true car show without a few classics and muscle cars thrown into the mix. Look no further than Muscle Car Alley and the Cruise Nationals for a closer look at some of the greatest and most highly sought after collector cars on display.
Modern cars owe much of their styling and performance to their automotive ancestors, and we always enjoy studying the retro eye candy shown at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre. That's why we captured the following photo gallery for your viewing pleasure, as we bring you the highlights from Muscle Car Alley and the Cruise Nationals displays at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show.
Oh and remember to click here to watch our video recap of this year's Top 10 coolest cars at the Toronto Auto Show, followed by our complete mega-photo gallery highlights.
RELATED 2014 TORONTO AUTO SHOW HIGHLIGHTS:
- Toronto Auto Show 2014: tickets, travel and highlights
- HIGHLIGHTS: We obsessively cover the 2014 Toronto Auto Show
- Top 10 things to see and do at the 2014 Toronto Auto Show
- Toronto Auto Show 2014: Auto Exotica exhibit features Canada's best supercars
- Muscle Car Alley and Cruise Nationals at Toronto Auto Show
- 2014 Toronto Auto Show features today's top tuners at Sport Compact Evolution
Related Gallery2014 Canadian International Auto Show - Mega Gallery
Related GalleryCruise Nationals Muscle Car Alley: Toronto Auto Show 2014
FOLLOW AUTOBLOG CANADA
Follow us on FacebookFollow
Get updates from Autoblog Canada posted directly to your News Feed.